Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Peeling The Onion:

Well folks, I’m not really sure what to say here. I suppose I could simply post the (2) articles that I found from The Onion and let them speak for themselves.

I guess all I would add is that increasingly it has become more and more “appropriate” to mock Christians, their God and their Savior without any attention being paid to the hypocrisy in the worlds cry for tolerance towards all. I guess when the world cries for tolerance, coexistence and unity they really only want to include sinful activities and religions on the list.

I'm not at all surprised, but it truly is a shame…

Post #1 – Gay Teen Worried He Might be a Christian

Post #2 – Christ Getting in Shape for the Second Coming

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home